Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A is for Marcy's Age: 32
B is for band of choice: Eclipse
C is for career right now: Document Coordinator, Mom, and Wife
D is for your Dude's name: Terry Wayde Johnson
E is for the essential item you use everyday: Computer
F is for favorite TV shows at the moment: I always feel guilty watching TV.
G is for favorite game: Mancala, and DDR
H is for Hobbies: Can DDR be a hobby?
I is for intentions:To be a good wife, mother and friend.
J is for juggling, things you juggle: Career & Home life........
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: People who take unfair advantage of others.
L is for laugh, things that make you laugh the most: My kids
M is for marriage: 8 years in December
N is for naughty things your kid(s) do: Sneaking out to jump on the trampoline in the middle of the night.
O is for overwhelming experience: Teaching Safety training classes every month.
P is for places you'd like to venture to: Alaska, fishing would be a blast! (Ditto Joann, maybe we should go together.)
Q is for quote: "You create your own universe as you go along" Winston Churchill
R is for biggest regret: Not spending more time with the kids.
S is for status: Extraordinarily Happy!
T is for temper, do you have one? Yes but I'm really trying to work on it!
U is for ugliest things to see: A young girl wearing various layers of make-up. The irony is that without the make-up she's really pretty.
V is vegetable you love: zucchini
W is for wedding memory: Which one? LOL They where all good:)
X is for xrays you've had: I have had a ton. Maybe that's why I have so much stock in Varian X-Ray:)
Y is for yummy food: Fruit any kind I like most fruit.
Z is for zodiac: Pisces

1 comment:

Spencer family said...

I really think that would be a fun trip! We should see what Mom and Dad think.;-)