Friday, June 27, 2008

Next 10 Days Off!

I have the next ten days off from work! We have so much planed. I am going to help paint Leita's new school for a couple of those days. We have to visit the zoo (If anyone wants to go, e-mail me marcy4369@yahoo.com), We will be visiting my Mom's house in Fairview(Hope we get to go swimming this time). Many trips to the park are in store. I will try to Blog as it happens. Since I have the free time, I should be able to.

2 comments:

Heart Mommy said...

yeah for free time.... Hey thanks for the link I will totally check it out... Your the best Thanks....

Heart Mommy said...

Oh, I also wanted to ask if we could add Leita to our Hero's list... I can't remember but isn't your blog private? if we can add her I bet there are other mom's out there who would totally benifit from all you wisdom..It is under Heart heros list on our blog but when you get overthere it is for all kinds of little hero's... Let me know what you think...