This was fun. You Google yourself in the following categories and then Pick the first (appropriate) one that comes up.
1: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search:
Marcy wants to get a hold of a black Bobbi head doll that their hometown does not carry so they take off to Toronto searching for it.
2: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search:
This is what the name "Marcy" looks like in Japanese:
3: Type in "[your name] does" in Google search:
MARCY DOES THE SPLITS :).
4: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search:
Marcy's hates Al and he hates her
5: Type in "[your name] goes" or "..has gone" in Google search:
declaration of tequila night2 by Marcy goes to college
6: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search:
Marcy loves Joey (I had no idea)
7: Type in "[your name] eats" in Google search:
Marcy Eats Duck Tongue
8: Type in "[your name] has" in Google search:
Hughes's Ascent of Mt. Marcy Has Stimulated Mountain Climbing.
9: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search:
Marcy wants to rock your soul
10: Type in "[your name] is" in Google search:
Mount Marcy, is the highest point in New York State
Friday, January 30, 2009
Google Marcy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I've been thinking about you and your new little one on the way. Best Wishes...
I finually found your blog, I've been meaning to ask you at church but I seem to be always running after my little guy when I pass you in the hall. I wanted to talk to you about Leita's school. I'll call you!
Post a Comment