List of Favorites
Animal: Monkey's I always thought it would be fun to have a monkey as a pet.
Aquarium:Monetary Bay (My Cousin Deborah got Married there once.)
Author: Piers Anthony I haven't read one of his books since the kids where born.
Band:They Might Be Giants (Ever since I went to the concert with Dong and Colin back in 92)
Board Game: Scene It Disney. Good times (I call Tinkerbell)
CD: Cherie Call - Beneath these Stars
Childhood memory: Tie between-Playing over at the Becksteds house for hours. And my first kiss in the playhouse.
City: Navato, California - I loved living there with Colin and his family.
Color: Blue - the Light blue that can be found in the sky on a warm summer day.
Craft: I like to cross stitch.
Disney Character:Tinkerbell
Drink: Peach Pleasure from Jamba Juice
Exercise: Jumping on the trampoline.
Favorite thing to do on a rainy day: Read a book
Favorite thing to do on a sunny day: Take the kids to the play ground.
Food: Hooters boneless wings Three mile island. (Pregnancy craving all the way)
Job (Current or past):Facilities Equipment Engineering Document Control Coordinator (That's what I do now).
Movie: Sleepless in Seattle
Museum: Children's Museum
Musical: Sound of Music
Past Time: This one is bad watching TV. (That is why we don't have Cable)
Person in the world: Loverboy (AKA Wayde)
Persons Blog to read: Jenn K's
Restaurant: Coachman's Dinner & Pancake House
Snack: Whipped chocolate frosting from the fridge or otispunkmeyer cookie dough from the freezer.
Song: Families can be together Forever
Sport: I like to go watch baseball games and hockey.
Thing to say (personal catch phrase): It's all good
TV Show: Friends
Vacation Spot: Anywhere with a smooth warm beach.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
My Favorite Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment