Thursday, July 17, 2008

Savannah Interview

Rules: Ask your kids these Questions and type the answers.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Say Please
2. What makes mom happy? When I clean my room
3. What makes mom sad? When I whine
4. How does mom make you laugh? Ask me silly questions (giggle)
5. What was mom like as a child? You where a kid like me.
6. How old is your mom? "What was your name?"
7. How tall is your mom? Like this tall (stands on a chair and reaches)
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? Go to the park when you where a kid like me.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Party!
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? On my Birthday
11. What is your mom really good at? Making noodles
12. What is your mom not very good at? Daddy
13. What does your mom do for her job? Just go to work
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Some Noodles and Steak
15. What makes you proud of your mom? A Baby
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A kid like me.
17. What do you and your mom do together? Hug
18. How are you and your mom the same? We are girls
19. How are you and your mom different? You are big and I am small
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Hugs and kisses

I tag Anyone who has kids.. this was really fun!

2 comments:

EmandZachsmom said...

This is such a Fun thing to do. Its so funny to see a child's perception of their parents.

Spencer family said...

What a fun idea. I'll have to try it!! I'll let you know how it goes!