Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Leita


I can hardly believe that you are turning 6! I tried for 5 years to have a child before you came along. I thought it would never happen. You are such a beautiful little girl. The road up to this point has been long for us at times, with lots of Dr. visits and Hospital stays. But now you are a healthy young girl. I can't wait to see what the next 6 years will bring us!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Leita, you always bring a smile to my face.

Unknown said...

What a darling picture of your little girls! I am happy you found my blog and you can definitely add me to your list and I will do the same.

Spencer family said...

Happy Birthday Leita! Thanks for being our first cousin!! You are always full of life! We love hearing about all the fun things that you are doing. Hope you have a blast this year!

Neiko said...

Cute girls! Feel free to add away - and I will do the same!