I went with Leita Skiing today. Her physical therapist told me that it was free. Well who can turn down free skiing. I hadn’t been skiing in over 12 years so I started out slow. I followed behind Leita. Her instructors kept making her stop (Teaching her some control). But stopping makes your legs hurt after a while.
Leita has mastered the poll. She was going down the mountain when both of her instructors let go.
Leita was able to make 5 runs down the Bunny hill. Of course the last run, bottom of the hill, she biffed it. She got right back up. What a trooper.
Here is a picture of Leita and her wonderful teacher Mr. Clawson.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Marcy on Ski's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Did you get to go down the hill without her a couple of times? We need to go! I haven't been in sooooo long.
That is way too cute! :)
Post a Comment