Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lunch with my Mom

Today my Mom and I went to Leitas new school and out to lunch. I didn't get any pictures of Leitas School yet. (Coming soon. I did get a great shot of Mom in front of the Golden Pearl. If you have never eaten there the portions are huge! My mom and I ordered our own meals and after eating as much as we could still had enough to feed our families for dinner. I checked out the kitchen before we ordered. It was clean and organized. I give it a thumbs up.

2 comments:

Spencer family said...

I haven't ever eaten there before. I'll have to have Mark take me there for a date night!!!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

I just love your mom! What a fun thing to do! We will have to give that place a try also...do you check the kitchen in all the restaurants before you eat? Did you have a bad experience or something...do you know something I don't but should?