Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Invitation to the Zoo

To all Friends, Neighbors and Family. I would like to invite you all to the Zoo. Joann and I just got our Annual memberships renewed to the Zoo. It allows me to bring 2 adults and 8 children with me for free. So if you like the zoo and would like to come sometime this summer just let me know. I will meet you there. Directions

(If you hate the zoo or think that it is inhumane and cruel please do not respond to this post, I do not value your opinion. And I like the Zoo.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcy,
Count Ellie and Scottie and me in!!!! We love the zoo. Lori was telling me about your awesome zoo pass, we should all go together!
See ya,
Missy

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

LOL - I loved the comment warning the zoo haters to STAY AWAY!!!

We too LOVE the zoo...we would be happy to go with you just about ANY day!!!

Spencer family said...

Your so funny! I need to go more this year. I didn't get my money out of it last year. I'll tell you next time we go so we can hook up!

Angie said...

I wanna go! Lets plan a day!