
With a sister that can only see 20/200. Savannah is forced by her paranoid Mom to have her eyes checked once a year. We found out that She has a lazy left eye. She can see 20/50 in her that eye. The Dr. said it is completely correctable with glasses.........I just wonder how I could have missed the lazy eye. I guess with Leita having googly eyes it makes a slightly turned in eye unnoticeable. Maybe it's the unconditional love kicking in. Or maybe it's just not that bad.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Savannah got her eyes checked
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So are they just giving her glasses for a while? Or will she have to have a patch? Taylor is always telling me that it would be fun to have glasses. I tell her really the only cool glasses are sunglasses. If you wear glasses you don't get to wear the cool glasses. I just pray for my kids! ( Get your father's eyes!!)
Post a Comment