
Right now Leita is going to a School here in Salt Lake County. But we have decided to send her to a Charter School next year. Unfortunately for her Mother (Me) it's in Davis County. It's about 45minutes from West Jordan to her new school. Maybe we can have more bonding time in the car? Maybe Wayde will let me get a more fuel efficient car.
On Wednesday Leita and I are going to 1st grade orientation at her new school. (Wish us luck).
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Leita's New School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Looks nice. I hope she likes it. Sounds like it's going to be a good thing for her!
Being a person from Davis County, the charter school is AWESOME!! You will love it! YAY for new schools! I hope she loves it too.
I drive 40minutes to SLC charter school, it is a sacrifice, but you have to do what you feel good about. It makes rising gas prices more painful though. I hope the school is wonderful!!!
Post a Comment