We had a ton of fun in Fairview with the Haslam's over the Holiday weekend. The following a just a few fun pictures.
If you look close you can see three dear in my parents front yard.
The girls went crazy over the pop cycles.
Funny story about the necklace that Leita is wearing. We bought some chocolate Lucky Charms and made necklace out of them. When Wayde saw what we had done he asked why we made necklace out of dry cat food.
Looking back I can see why he thought they where cat food. 
We went to the Scandinavian festival while we where there and the annual Memorial Day breakfast. I forgot my camera but we had fun.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Fairview with the Haslams
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I hope that I can make if down to fairview this summer! The necklaces look like a fun craft!
Post a Comment