I have been working on all those drafts that have been looming over my head forever. (Ok there were 21..........so sad)
Please check out my updated blog as of today.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Getting caught up
Labels: caught up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I was going to say something, but then I thought maybe she isn't that kind of blogger! Looks like you guys have been up to a lot of fun things. I wish you had a picture of the party that you went to with the Brough's and Ashby's. You all looked so good. Sorry we couldn't stay longer at Josh's wedding party but that was a long line and I was done trying to keep the kids from crashing the place!
Marcy, I enjoy reading your blog and want to know more about you. Please play tag with me by going to my blog jjskinner.blogspot.com
Post a Comment