Tonight Wayde and I went to Texas Road house for dinner. Aren't Date nights fun!
Are you guys good at going? My goal this year was twice a month. But I'm not sure that we have made our goal. But I do think they are a must!
I remember before we had more than one child, we said we would go on a date night once a week, and how vital it was to our marraige. . . Ya, now with three more kids, we are lucky if we go once a month. I love date nights and I miss them.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Are you guys good at going? My goal this year was twice a month. But I'm not sure that we have made our goal. But I do think they are a must!
I remember before we had more than one child, we said we would go on a date night once a week, and how vital it was to our marraige. . . Ya, now with three more kids, we are lucky if we go once a month. I love date nights and I miss them.
Post a Comment