Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Game of Tag

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys:
-Helping my kids grow into intelligent, kind, righteous people
-Reading, Everything from books, pamphlets or interesting things I Google.
-Spending time with the people I love: Loverboy, my kids, my family.

3 Fears
-Loosing my job (Not a big fear, I have been with the big "V" for 12 years in June)
-Heights – They make me dizzy.
-Embarrassing myself

3 Goals
-Pay off the house
-Obtain more real-estate
-Have another child before my Baby goes to first grade.

3 Current Obsessions/Collections
-I have an obsession with buying real-estate. I am 32 and since I was 20 I have not gone more than 3 years without purchasing/obtaining some real-estate. There have been 3 condos and 4 houses. (Latest is the Townhome in West Jordan that I rent out)
-Pillows. (I am with Jen on this one) I am obsessed with finding the perfect pillow. Someday I will. Hopefully when I do it doesn’t cost $500.
-Walking at break time at work. We have a track and when I miss a break it throws my whole day off.

3 Surprising Things about me
-Loverboy and I where engaged after knowing each other only a month.
-I hate to write or type anything…….Yes I am a Document Coordinator and it’s my whole job to write and type.
-I was married in the Manti temple the first go around and the SL temple to Loverboy the second.

Now for those 5 people to tag:
I want to tag anyone that is reading this and finds it interesting enough to put it on their Blog.

2 comments:

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

wow...that was fun to learn more about you!

Spencer family said...

I think that I knew most of it but it was fun to hear the ones that I didn't know! What a fun tag!