We had a great time at Aaron Smith's reception.
It was so pretty!
The Smith family were our neighbors growing up. So it was so fun to visit with them and see all my old neighbors!
Aaron and his mom Paula
Joann, Savannah and I all went as a group! They had lettuce wraps and they were SO Good!
Randy, Christian and their daughter London(So cute!).
Savannah and Joann eating up the yummy food!
Randy, Paula and Kelly. What a fun time we had visiting with them.
Mark and Cherry Nelson. Mark was my bishop when I got married the first time (He performed the ceremony).
Rick (father of the groom), Me and Savannah
Ethan,Rick and Joann
We saw a lot of old neighbors like the Higgins, Rolfes, Blackwoods and Hansens to name a few.
It was so fun to see everyone! So happy to see and hear that everyone is doing so well!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Little Aaron got Married!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That was a blast! I'm glad that we were able to see so many old neighbors. We will have to go to the next one together. I bet we will see even more people that we grew up with!
Post a Comment